VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups cut green beans (1-inch pieces)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter for 3 minutes or until crisp tender. Add zucchini; saute for 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the bacon, beans, salt and pepper; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Green Beans with Zucchini in Reminisce September/October 2002, p48
Reviews forGreen Beans with Zucchini
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2015