Green Beans with Savory for Two
Featuring almonds, a splash of lemon juice and a hint of cayenne pepper, this green bean side would be delicious with just about any main dish. Enjoy! Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/2 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh or 1/8 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook green beans according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute almonds in butter until toasted. Remove from the heat; stir in the remaining ingredients. Drain beans; add almond mixture and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.