- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Dash white pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine oil and lemon peel. Place tomatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with oil mixture. Sprinkle with celery salt and pepper; toss to coat. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until very tender, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, place beans in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Place tomatoes over beans; sprinkle with cheese. Serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forGreen Beans with Roasted Grape Tomatoes
"I was looking for a green bean recipe and this picture caught my eye! The tomatoes were an amazing combination with the beans! I also squeezed some lemon juice over beans before serving! My family loved them!"
"I love this recipe! I have made it three separate times and it is so delicious every time. I have made this recipe to serve with a beef tenderloin and with salmon. It is a great vegetable dish to serve with most anything.I like that this recipe is simple and very easy to make. I have easily adjusted the ingredients in this recipe to serve just the two of us and I have made this recipe to serve during a large holiday dinner. I have also made some minor alterations to the recipe based on what I had on hand at the time including substituting a splash of lemon juice for the lemon peel and using fancy shredded parmesan cheese for the grated parmesan cheese. I have also added both a dash of sea salt and a dash of seasoned pepper to the recipe. I will be keeping this recipe handy to make again and again."
"Yummy! I used garlic salt instead of celery salt.~ Theresa"