- 1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon olive or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute beans and red pepper in oil for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the vinegar, basil and pepper. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGreen Beans with Red Peppers
"This looked awesome on the table and tasted great. We ended up chopping the peppers in 'largeish' chunks as we were using smaller beans. Still looked great. This will definitely be used plently around our house."