Green Beans with a Twist
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large skillet, saute beans and mushrooms in butter. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon.
Apr 14, 2017
This dish is very salty!!! I couldn't taste the seasoning from the ranch packet, only the salt. I will NOT be making this again.
Mar 4, 2017
I omitted the bacon and saut?ed some diced onion along with the mushrooms. Delish!
Nov 13, 2012
Made it and shared it several times! Will make it again!
Oct 15, 2012
I was looking for a side dish for dinner and found this recipe. It is simple to make and gives extra flavor to the green beans. I've made it many times.
Mar 3, 2012
This is such an easy and quick side dish. Fresh mushrooms make the difference!