Green Bean ‘n’ Corn Bake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) French-style green beans, drained
- 1 can (7 ounces) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 13 crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over vegetable mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 245 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 1105mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 18, 2010
I used fat free celery soup. It was too juicy and the flovor was just ok. the green beans got lost(I may have stirred it too hard) and the corn disappeared in the liquid.
Apr 14, 2010
Very good...boyfriend loved it and wanted the recipe...sounds like he keeping the recipe longer than me.....hmmmm