Green Bean Corn Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup crushed reduced-fat cheese crackers
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, cheese and onions. Stir in beans and corn. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle edges with cracker crumbs. Spritz several times with butter spray. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until edges are lightly browned and mixture is heated through. Yield: 7 servings.
3/4 cup: 178 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 454mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.