Green Bean Corn Casserole
Dawn Harvey of Danville, Pennsylvania writes, "This is a classic church-social casserole, which has become a family favorite, even with my extended family. I reduced fat in many of the ingredients and find that it still has a very satisfying flavor that everyone loves."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup crushed reduced-fat cheese crackers
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, cheese and onion. Stir in the beans and corn. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle cracker crumbs around the edges. Spritz several times with butter-flavored spray. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until heated through and edges are lightly browned.