Green Bean Confetti Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-3/4 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 1-3/4 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups canned white or shoepeg corn
- 1-1/2 cups frozen lima beans
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces)sliced pimientos, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and vinegar to a boil; boil for 3 minutes. Pour over vegetables. cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 244 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 271mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 7g fiber), 7g protein.
Apr 12, 2014
OK Not my family favoite
Dec 24, 2012
This a great salad to make ahead for special holiday or potluck dinners. I also serve this with Taco Crescent Bake with Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake as on pages 16 and 17 of the 2005 Quick Cooking Annual Recipes Book. This is a great meal!
Jun 12, 2010
I've made this several times for church potlucks and everyone loves it.
May 3, 2008
How good is this Recipe coz im going to try it....
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.