This dish always conjures up memories of Mom's traditional Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. Everyone loves green beans when they're dressed up in a creamy suace and topped with golden french-fried onions.—Christy Hinrichs, Parkville, Missouri
Recommended: Top 10 Casserole Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/3 cups frozen cut green beans or cut fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Stir in beans and 1/4 cup onions. Transfer to a 2 or 3 cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Green Bean Casserole in Light & Tasty December/January 2002, p15
Reviews forGreen Bean Casserole for Two
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2017
"How is a recipe listed for two to serve eight?"