This colorful veggie casserole combines packaged au gratin potatoes with just three other kitchen staples. "I enjoy it most with ham," relates Terry Hayford of La Mesa, California.
Recommended: 62 Christmas Potluck Sides for 12 or More
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (5-1/4 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions. Stir in the beans, olives and pimientos. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Green Bean Potato Bake in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p39