Greek Turkey Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Greek vinaigrette
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound extra-lean ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill patties, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 324 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 593mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Apr 17, 2017
I hope this shows 5 stars. This has been my go-to recipe for more than 3 years now. Flavorful, easy to assemble, and quick. My family lives it. Pair it with watermelon and it's a refreshing summer meal.
May 29, 2014
Very good!! Substituted greek seasoning for the salt, pepper, and oregano and topped them with my homemade tzatkiki.. Served with the grilled greek potato salad from this site. We will be having these on a regular basis. Thanks for sharing!
Sep 14, 2011
These were great! I didn't have greek vinaigrette so I substituted italian dressing. Turned out fantastic. Thanks :)
Apr 17, 2010
Very yummy.. we make over and over.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.