- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced and seprated into rings
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- Arrange tomato and onion slices on a plate. Sprinkle with the feta cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGreek Tomatoes
"super easy to put together & tastes good"
"This tastes like we've traveled to Greece! We have this more than weekly when the fresh garden tomatoes are ripe."
"Sounds simple and delicious."