- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef ribeye steaks (1-1/2 inches thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; rub onto both sides of steaks. In a large skillet, cook steaks in oil for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Sprinkle with lemon juice, cheese and olives. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGreek-Style Ribeye Steaks
"This is a yummy way to cook steak. We grilled it and put the goodies on top and it turned out good."
"Excellent flavor, made it as the recipe directs, but used buffalo steaks. Delicious, will definitely use this again!"