Greek Spaghetti with Chicken
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Return spaghetti to saucepan. Stir in the chicken, spinach, soup, mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion, green pepper, pimientos and lemon-pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish (dish will be full). Top with Monterey Jack cheese, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 601 calories, 32g fat (10g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 850mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 31g protein.
Jan 25, 2020
Shonrock, frankly, I want to read reviews on what people think about how a dish tastes, then I can decide whether or not it’s healthy or not for me, not you. There are too many food police writing reviews.
Jan 23, 2020
This is definitely not Greek spaghetti! Greek spaghetti has ingredients like cinnamon, allspice or a tough of cloves, browned butter,....not sour cream, mayo, green peppers, celery, This recipe is ridiculous!
Apr 2, 2019
Delicious! A wonderful recipe that I will be sure to make again!
Mar 24, 2019
I would like to know why you call it Greek Spaghetti? Greek spaghetti is macaroni layered with shredded Mugithra cheese (you end up with three layers ). In a frying pan brown unsalted butter and pour over total spaghetti.
Mar 23, 2019
The recipe as written is too rich for my taste plus I don't like canned soup of any kind. Family didn't care for it.
Mar 1, 2017
The flavors in this recipe are outstanding and pretty impressive color with the green pepper and pimento we loved it.
Apr 4, 2014
Delicious!! I gave it a 5.
Jan 23, 2012
How can anything with 50 grams of carbohydrates in one serving be healthy?? As a diebetic, I find this rediculous!!
Oct 4, 2009
May not be in the healthy section but well worth it for a special treat.
Oct 4, 2009