Greek Salad with Greek Artisan’s Olives
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes21 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Greek olives
- 2/3 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- In a salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 84 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 24, 2009
I have a subscription, why can't I print this recipe off my computer? I can add to my recipe box, but can't print?
Aug 24, 2009
I totally agree with JSLVSCLF. Need a method to reduce servings for small family. Help!Dan ([email protected])
Jul 30, 2009
Looks great; but how do you reduce the amount? I only need to feed 4!!!
Jul 27, 2009
I moved to Hamilton Ohio in 1965I am 30 minutes from Jungle Jims In 1965 Jungle Jim's was a road side veg. stand It has just kept getting bigger and bigger I have always liked visting Jungle Jim's even when it was much smaller
Jul 22, 2009
I am very familiar with Jungle Jim's. It is the neatest grocery that I know. Everyone should visit it at least once. They have things that you cannot buy anywhere else.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.