Greek Salad with Greek Artisan’s Olives
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes21 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Greek olives
- 2/3 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- In a salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 84 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 24, 2009
I have a subscription, why can't I print this recipe off my computer? I can add to my recipe box, but can't print?
Aug 24, 2009
I totally agree with JSLVSCLF. Need a method to reduce servings for small family. Help!Dan ([email protected])
Jul 30, 2009
Looks great; but how do you reduce the amount? I only need to feed 4!!!
Jul 27, 2009
I moved to Hamilton Ohio in 1965I am 30 minutes from Jungle Jims In 1965 Jungle Jim's was a road side veg. stand It has just kept getting bigger and bigger I have always liked visting Jungle Jim's even when it was much smaller
Jul 22, 2009
I am very familiar with Jungle Jim's. It is the neatest grocery that I know. Everyone should visit it at least once. They have things that you cannot buy anywhere else.