Greek Salad with Chicken
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced
- 1-1/4 cups cubed Swiss or crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Salt to taste
- Lettuce leaves or pita bread
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cucumbers, cheese, olives and parsley. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, garlic, oregano, lemon zest and salt. Pour over chicken mixture; toss lightly until coated. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve on lettuce leaves or in pita bread.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 413 calories, 33g fat (8g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 355mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
May 12, 2013
I love chicken salad but have a difficult time loving most recipes. I have now found one that I love, love, love!! I made this for a tasting party and it was huge hit. I mistakenly added tomatoes too-and will do again. Wonderful recipe!
May 17, 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.