Greek Salad with Chicken
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced
- 1-1/4 cups cubed Swiss or crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Salt to taste
- Lettuce leaves or pita bread
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cucumbers, cheese, olives and parsley. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, garlic, oregano, lemon zest and salt. Pour over chicken mixture; toss lightly until coated. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve on lettuce leaves or in pita bread.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 413 calories, 33g fat (8g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 355mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 12, 2013
I love chicken salad but have a difficult time loving most recipes. I have now found one that I love, love, love!! I made this for a tasting party and it was huge hit. I mistakenly added tomatoes too-and will do again. Wonderful recipe!
May 17, 2010