- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 6 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the cucumber, red pepper, tomatoes, zucchini, feta cheese and olives. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour over cucumber mixture; toss to coat evenly. Line pita halves with lettuce leaves. Fill with cucumber mixture. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forGreek Salad Pitas
"Made this for lunch yesterday! It was delightfully good! My husband added cooked chicken, too!"
"Tried this for my daughter who is vegetarian. Good"
"Fresh and crisp. Great summer recipe. Light."