Greek Salad and Chicken
Even if you or your family aren't garlic lovers, I encourage you to use the full measurement of garlic and oregano for the proper flavorings. I receive nothing but raves when I serve this salad.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cucumbers, cheese, olives and parsley. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with chicken mixture. Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 426 calories, 34g fat (7g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 499mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Originally published as Greek Chicken Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 1st edition