Greek Rice Salad Recipe
I love cooking. My husband even had to build another room especially for the cookbooks I collected! No matter how many salad recipes I try, this is still at the top of my list.
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups julienned cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup halved ripe olives
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, optional
- 1. Combine rice, turkey, tomatoes and olives. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mint, vinegar and lemon pepper; mix well. Pour over rice mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 174 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 meat.
Reviews for Greek Rice Salad
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC