Greek Rice Salad
I love cooking. My husband even had to build another room especially for the cookbooks I collected! No matter how many salad recipes I try, this is still at the top of my list.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups julienned cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup halved ripe olives
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, optional
- Combine the rice, turkey, tomatoes and olives. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mint, vinegar and lemon-pepper. Pour over rice mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.