Greek Pork Wraps Recipe
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-3/4 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, oil, mustard, 1-1/4 teaspoons garlic and oregano; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the cucumber, yogurt, salt, dill and remaining garlic; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 3. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare the grill for indirect heat using a drip pan.
- 4. Grill tenderloin, uncovered, over direct medium-high for 2-3 minutes on each side. Place meat over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 10-15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 5. Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil; place on grill for 1-2 minutes on each side or until warmed. Slice tenderloin into strips; place on tortillas. Top each with 3 tablespoons yogurt sauce and 1 tablespoon green onions. Yield: 4 servings.
2 each: 402 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 718mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 milk.
Reviews for Greek Pork Wraps
"These are really good and easy to make. I will use pitas next time instead of flour tortillas, though."
"I just had a gyro in a Greek restaurant...this recipe is outstanding and much than what I paid for...I will definitely make these again!"
"This is by far, in my top 5 favorite recipes of all time! Love it!"