Greek Pizza for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 Italian herb flatbread wrap
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Greek vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips, chopped
- Dash each dried oregano, dried basil and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place wrap on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with vinaigrette. Layer with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1/2 each: 295 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1062mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 20, 2018
In what universe is this a "low sodium" recipe?
May 27, 2013
we'll definitely keep make this a staple meal in our house - fast, healthy and delicious. I used wheat flatbread because i couldn't find the Italian and instead of greek vinaigrette i brushed olive oil on the dough and sprinkled it with garlic salt which was amazing.
Aug 3, 2011
I made this pizza for my bridge group. Everyone asked for the recipe!