Greek Pita Veggie Pizzas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 whole wheat pita breads (6 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with spaghetti sauce. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 273 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 969mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 7g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 medium-fat meat, 1 vegetable.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 9, 2012
This was so delicious and easy to make! Not to mention healthy!!
Dec 8, 2012
So easy and SO delicious
Sep 13, 2012
I haven't made this yet, but I wrote down the ingredients to buy at the grocery store next weekend. Thanks!
Feb 3, 2011
Great ingredients together, but I baked for about 15 minutes and they still weren't as warm as I would have liked. Next time I'll either have to increase the temp or increase the baking time.