- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 tablespoon beaten egg
- 3/4 teaspoon water
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 Greek olives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1. Unfold puff pastry. Whisk egg and water; brush over pastry. Combine the remaining ingredients; spread over pastry to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style. Cut into twenty 1/2-in. slices.
- 2. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° until puffed and golden brown, 9-11 minutes. Serve warm.
1 each: 92 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 142mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Apr 15, 2012
Delicious. It needs the puff pastry. Do Not substitute!
Mar 4, 2011
OMW these are fabulous, so easy my husband made them and brought them into work....everyone loved them and 20 went way to fast....double this batch as they will want more.
Nov 4, 2010
These turned out great, very tasty
Aug 5, 2010
I would make this again - except I would be very careful about which pastry dough to use. the pastry dough tasted like paper - was terrible; however, the actual spread itself tasted good so I would make this again and will re-rate if it comes out better.