Greek Party Pitas
These dainty mini sandwiches are easy to make with store-bought deli turkey. Greek vinaigrette and olives give them a Mediterranean flair. —Awynne Thurstenson, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 1/3 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 24 pitted Greek olives
- 24 frilled toothpicks
- Brush insides of pita pockets with vinaigrette; fill with turkey, peppers and spinach. Cut each pita pocket into six wedges.
- Thread olives onto toothpicks; use to secure wedges.