Greek Fish Fillets
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine the yogurt, butter and lime juice. Stir in the onion, olives and seasonings. Spread down the middle of each fillet; sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 170 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Jun 5, 2013
This was really good. In fact I am making it for a second time tonight. Very easy and fast to put together. Substitute flounder for the tilapia if you wish, they are both good.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.