- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place cod in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Brush with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with green pepper, onion and olives.
- Pour tomato sauce over top; sprinkle with cheese. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGreek Fish Bake
"I loved this recipe for cod!! It's very easy to make and is loaded with the flavors of the Mediterranean. I added a can of diced tomatoes to the ingredients and instead of slicing the green pepper and onion I chopped them ... also, I used the olives whole for the appearance. I will be making this again .... maybe use capers instead of olives the next time. Served with brown rice and mixed vegetables, this is a light and delicious meal."