Greek Deli Kabobs
For an easy Mediterranean-style appetizer, marinate broccoli and mozzarella, then skewer with sweet red peppers and salami. Everybody loves food on a stick! —Vikki Spengler, Ocala, Florida
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + marinating
- 1 pound part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 cubes
- 24 fresh broccoli florets (about 10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 24 slices hard salami
- 2 jars (7-1/2 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into 24 strips
- In a shallow dish, combine cheese, broccoli and vinaigrette. Turn to coat; cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain cheese and broccoli, reserving vinaigrette. On 24 appetizer skewers, alternately thread cheese, salami, broccoli and peppers. Brush with reserved vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts1 kabob: 109 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Dec 28, 2017
Great for a Christmas progressive dinner and as finger food after a Christmas play.
Aug 28, 2017
quick, easy and really good
Nov 19, 2011
Served these at Christmas walk 2010 - very good
May 10, 2011
quick and easy, very tasty