Here's a spin on traditional bruschetta. Greek vinaigrette and ingredients make these crostinis one of a kind.—Mary Shivers, Ada, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Greek pitted olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 24 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat or crumbled feta cheese
- In small bowl, combine the cream cheese, vinaigrette and garlic. Stir in olives and red peppers just until blended.
- Spread butter over baguette slices; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° until lightly browned, 3-4 minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture over toasts; sprinkle with goat cheese. Bake until cheese is softened, 2-3 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 100 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Greek Crostini in Country Woman Christmas 2010