- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup mined fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Combine the first five ingredients. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with chicken mixture. Cover and chill for several hours. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews forGreek Chicken Salad
"This was fantastic!! I added dried cherries just because. My husband had 3 helpings. It was a hit!"
"Very good - I eat low carb most of the time, and the only change I made was using regular full fat mayo to bring the carb count down."