Greek Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) lemon-pepper marinated chicken breast fillets
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 4 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup Greek olives, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook chicken in batches on an indoor grill for 6-8 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 2. Meanwhile, place garbanzo beans and salad dressing in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Dice chicken. In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer half of the bean mixture, tortilla chips, chicken, feta cheese, tomatoes, olives and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 300 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 1030mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Greek Chicken Nachos
"What a nice twist on nachos. I get tired of my sons nachos and these are the perfect adult nacho"
"The mixture of flavors is outstanding."