Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 48 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. With a slotted spoon, top each slice with about 1 tablespoon tomato mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 26 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 3, 2011
My daughter made this for her New Year's Eve party and it was a hit! The flavors are wonderful! I can't wait to make it myself soon.
Jan 2, 2011
Delish! We enjoyed this while watching the Ravens win!!!!!!!!