Greek Asparagus Salad
Asparagus is one of my favorite spring vegetables, but my family gets bored with it. So I developed a tasty variation of my favorite beet salad using asparagus instead. My husband gave this yummy asparagus salad rave reviews. —Kriss Erickson, Everett, Washington
Total TimePrep: 40 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 whole garlic bulb
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 128 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 328mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Originally published as Roasted Asparagus Salad in Fast Track 2019