Great Pumpkin Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 18 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 6 celery sticks with leaves, optional
- In a food processor, blend cheese and butter. Add the eggs, garlic salt and onion salt; process for 1 minute or until creamy. Spread 1/4 cupful on each tortilla.
- Stack three tortillas, cheese side up for each sandwich; sprinkle with paprika. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. If desired, add celery to resemble a pumpkin stem. Cut sandwiches into halves to serve.
Nutrition Facts1/2 each: 573 calories, 46g fat (27g saturated fat), 228mg cholesterol, 1241mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.
Nov 1, 2016
Very tasty. Our family enjoyed these. I put in a tsp. each of garlic and onion powder instead of garlic and onion salt. I didn't think they tasted eggy at all.
Oct 19, 2010
very easy to make! tasted too much like eggs, kinda like an omelette filling tho
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.