Great Pumpkin Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 18 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 6 celery sticks with leaves, optional
- In a food processor, blend cheese and butter. Add the eggs, garlic salt and onion salt; process for 1 minute or until creamy. Spread 1/4 cupful on each tortilla.
- Stack three tortillas, cheese side up for each sandwich; sprinkle with paprika. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. If desired, add celery to resemble a pumpkin stem. Cut sandwiches into halves to serve.
Nutrition Facts1/2 each: 573 calories, 46g fat (27g saturated fat), 228mg cholesterol, 1241mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 1, 2016
Very tasty. Our family enjoyed these. I put in a tsp. each of garlic and onion powder instead of garlic and onion salt. I didn't think they tasted eggy at all.
Oct 19, 2010
very easy to make! tasted too much like eggs, kinda like an omelette filling tho