- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 9 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 3 celery sticks with leaves, optional
- In a food processor, blend cheese and butter. Add the eggs, garlic salt and onion salt; process for 1 minute or until creamy. Spread 1/2 cupful on each tortilla. Stack three tortillas, cheese side up for each sandwich; sprinkle with paprika. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden and bubbly. If desired, add celery to resemble a pumpkin stem. Cut sandwiches into halves to serve. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGreat Pumpkin Sandwiches
"Very tasty. Our family enjoyed these. I put in a tsp. each of garlic and onion powder instead of garlic and onion salt. I didn't think they tasted eggy at all."
"very easy to make! tasted too much like eggs, kinda like an omelette filling tho"