VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small saucepan, bring the beans and broth to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the parsley, rosemary and garlic salt. Drain beans; drizzle with butter mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Great Green Beans in Reminisce Extra February 2006, p 52
Reviews forGreat Green Beans
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2009
"This was absolutely mediocre in taste! Poor recipe...pick another"