- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, saute the zucchini, yellow squash and onion in butter until crisp tender. Add the tomato, salt, garlic salt, basil and pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes longer. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGreat Garden Veggies
"This side dish makes perfect use of the garden's bounty. I tried it for the first time this past week, and will definitely be making this again. It was easy and had a very nice fresh flavor."