Grated Potato Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 6 cups grated peeled cooked potatoes
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs and celery. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, vinegar, salt and mustard. Pour over potato mixture; stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 351 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 136mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 4, 2018
I have not made this as directed but my Mother did! It was VERY good!
Feb 2, 2014
This made at every family gathering, and someone always asks me for the recipe.
Mar 7, 2011
Just wondering how others cook the potatoes and if they let them cool before grating.
Jan 2, 2011
My family loves this recipe. My husband says there is no need to make a meat dish since this is all we really want anyway.