Grape Melon Medley
No cantaloupe? No worries. Substitute pears, mango, bananas or whatever fruit is in season.—Doris Russell, Fallston, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, grapes and oranges. Whisk the preserves; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 130 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Super Easy Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2005