Grape Juice Sparkler
For a nice alternative to wine, give this fruity beverage from our home economists a try. The kid-friendly drink will appeal to people of all ages.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes10 servings (2 quarts)
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 20 to 30 fresh raspberries
- Just before serving, combine juice concentrate with club soda in a large pitcher. Stir in sparkling grape juice. Place two to three raspberries in the bottom of each glass; add juice.
Editor's Note: Use 2 cans of cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate and 2 teaspoons lemon juice for a sweeter, fruitier beverage.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 111 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Originally published as Sparkling Raspberry Juice in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.