VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 20 to 30 fresh raspberries
- Just before serving, combine juice concentrate with club soda in a large pitcher. Stir in sparkling grape juice. Place two to three raspberries in the bottom of each glass; add juice. Yield: 10 servings (2 quarts).
Originally published as Grape Juice Sparkler in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p82