Grape Broccoli Salad
This tempting toss-up of vegetables, fruit and a sweet tangy dressing is a tasty alternative to pasta salads. "My sister's husband needs to watch what he eats, so she's a great source of healthy recipes like this one," says Peggy Cathey of McKinney, Texas.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, celery, onions, water chestnuts and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and honey. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.