Grape Apple Coleslaw
"One of the reasons I like this sweet coleslaw recipe is that there are so many variations to it," notes Lynn Nelson of Eureka, California. "It's great to just throw it all together, adding whatever fruits or nuts I fee like at the time."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 large tart apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a serving bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, marshmallows, raisins and yogurt. Stir in the apple, grapes and walnuts. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 123 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Grape Apple Coleslaw in Quick Cooking January/February 2004