"One of the reasons I like this sweet coleslaw recipe is that there are so many variations to it," notes Lynn Nelson of Eureka, California. "It's great to just throw it all together, adding whatever fruits or nuts I fee like at the time."
Recommended: 23 Spring Salad Ideas That’ll Up Your Veggie Game
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 carton (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 large tart apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a serving bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, marshmallows, raisins and yogurt. Stir in the apple, grapes and walnuts. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Grape Apple Coleslaw in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p8