Granola Nut Snack Mix
This snack from Jessie Sarrazin of Livingston, Montana delivers equally well from a bowl in the kitchen or a bag in the car.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 9 cups
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups chocolate-covered peanuts or bridge mix
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 package (7 ounces) dried fruit bits
- 6 low-fat chewy granola bars, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 539 calories, 28g fat (7g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 474mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 7g fiber), 12g protein.
Originally published as Holiday Snack Mix in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.