Granola Chip Shakes
"Packed with irresistible ingredients and served with a spoon, this shake is a super dessert," says Elaine Anderson of Aliquippa, Pennsylvania.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 to 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup granola without raisins
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a blender, combine milk, 2 tablespoons butterscotch topping and ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Drizzle with remaining topping; sprinkle with half of the granola and chocolate chips. Use a knife to swirl topping into shake. Top with remaining granola and chips.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 587 calories, 25g fat (13g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 305mg sodium, 87g carbohydrate (63g sugars, 6g fiber), 14g protein.
Originally published as Granola Chip Shakes in Taste of Home June/July 1999
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.