- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) fruit cocktail or tropical fruit salad, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, fruit cocktail, milk and lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews forGrand Slam Salad
"I prepared this recipe for the first time 4/25/14. I DID adjust the recipe by using a 6-oz. container of frozen lemonade WATER ICE as I didn't have frozen lemonade concentrate! I kept the amount of marshmallows, sweetened condensed milk, frozen whipped topping, the drained crushed pineapple the same! Please note that I used 2 cups of regular miniature marshmallows as I didn't have pastel-colored marshmallows! This worked out fine for me!I thawed the frozen whipped topping and the water ice in my refrigerator the night before I prepared the salad. I ALSO used a 15-oz. can of mixed fruit in PEAR CONCENTRATE, DRAINED and allowed the salad to sit, covered, in my refrigerator overnight. THEN I added a can (15-oz.) of FRUIT COCKTAIL IN PEAR CONCENTRATE, drained, to the salad 4/26/14 and gently tossed the salad before re-covering and returning to my refrigerator to chill again overnight! This salad looks delicious with its fluffy texture and colorful, too! I'm taking it to a luncheon at our chapel on 4/27/14! Salads and desserts were what was needed, so I thought-I'll make this salad! Thank you, Sue Gronholz, for sharing your recipe with Taste of Home! I'm sure that it will be a recipe for me to use time and again! It is a keeper for me! delowenstein"