Graham Cracker Butterscotch Pie
"Being diabetic and having a craving for a butterscotch pie, I went into the kitchen and came up with this version that suits my diet and taste buds perfectly," explains Edward Post of Etiwanda, California. "Even my wife enjoyed it, and she usually doesn't go for my culinary creations."
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 7-1/2 whole reduced-fat graham crackers
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (1/4 ounces) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- Break or cut whole crackers in half. In a 9-in. square dish, arrange nine graham cracker halves. Break the remaining crackers in half again; stand up around the sides of the dish. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add sour cream; mix well. Arrange banana slices over graham crackers; top with pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 5-6 hours. Serve with whipped topping.
Editor's Note: This dessert has a soft set.
Feb 15, 2012
I made this yesterday, quick and easy! The taste was fantastic, light and not overpowering! This would be wonderful for summertime also. The person I made this for loved it also..it is a keeper!