- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 32 squares)
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forGraham Cracker Brownies
"I have made these several times and they have always turned out great. So few ingredients and so simple!"
"The first 2 times I made this recipe, we all loved it. Just don't double the recipe and put it in a bigger pan - the third time I made it and we doubled the recipe - it came out like chewy cement bars, ha."
"love it with choc. chips but decided to try with diced mixed dried fruits--chewy and flavorful!!"
"My family just loves these and they dissapear in no time!!"